Confused does he have an interest?

So I've known a guy from work for a few months. Like 2 weeks ago we hung out while hanging out we cuddled, held hands, and kissed a few times. I would text him over the course of that week after we hung out it would take him like 2 days to finally respond. Then at work he would be all playful with me. Then a few days ago people at work found out what happened between him and I because my coworker who I trusted told people he wasn't mad at me though. He continued to be playful so of course people will assume things. Then when we were texting last week he said "he was just feeing me out" and since I pulled away from him kissing me he thought I didn't like him. I made it very clear that he was wrong and that I do. Yet at work he continues to be weird and playful yet when I text him he never responds. Then today I went to grab something and he grabbed my hand until I pulled away after a few seconds. He also said bye to me but in a weird tone. Sometimes he goes out of his way to see me while working, but then he'll be weird and confusing. HELP? How the heck do I approach this?

Also when he does and say things to me I feel like he knows it will bother me to some extent.

Most Helpful Guy

• He just doesn't like texting you but he sure seems to care lot about you so i wouldn't worry much about it and he does see lot of you so that can be why he doesn't text you more.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably not good at texting. However, he seems interested.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he is trying to act a certain way based off of your actions. He wants to see what's up with you. The signs you are giving are confusing him in the process, so he questions himself.

• He's not a texter, that's it.

What Girls Said 0