Why do I care more about being single than I did in high school?

So I was sitting at a table with my friend and his girlfriend. I then proceeded to go on instagram. There are very beautiful girls on there, so of course I look. His girlfriend says to me "you need to be domesticated". I didn't think much of it at first, but then I thought about how I have been single and have only had one real relationship... she cheated, so does that count? I don't think I'm a bad person. Girls are attracted to me and I can sleep with them, but I can never get the chance to call one my girlfriend. I'm extremely chill and I mind my won business. I just don't know why all of a sudden I care that I'm single after so many years of being single. Could it have to do with the fact that I live in a apartment alone? It's very frustrating thinking about it and I don't know why. I'm estranged from my family. I'm literally out here alone. I support myself 100% and I'm 23. I go to school and I workout. I try to stay busy and focus, but this feeling isn't something recognizable. I want to use the word "empty ", but I don't know if it's correct. Am I just trying to fill something that isn't there. Why am I thinking so hard about it. I dont think i "need" a girlfriend, but why do i care so much that i dont have one? Opinions would be greatly appreciated.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• i believe u care maybe coz u se others being in a relationship and this makes u feel "empty" (or however u wanna call it)? another thing might be, u thought back then "u r still young for it", and now u believe u shouldn't be single at yer age in oder to feel "complete"