Would you date someone that never shuts up?

Or would they just drive you crazy?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• If she never shut up I would never be able to ask her for a date. So, no

0|0
    0|0
  • If they had a good personality then probably. I am the quiet type so I'd be more nervous that they wouldn't like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • OOH NO!!!
    I hate that... I cannot stand incessant babbling... Being quite a calm and considerate in my words guy, I hate girl who talk for no reason.. It's just annoying has hell to me... Don't know what other guys think..
    Good conversation his ok... It just doesn't have to be every second of every day... Especially when there isn't anything worth talking about..
    So no I WOULD NOT...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... I don't know they would probably drive me nuts as I am a quiet and solemn guy lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like it if they held up most of the conversation but non stop talking would just turn me into a hulk

0|0
    0|0
  • I never shut up so we'd be made for each other. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, 99% of girls never shut up so we dont have much of a choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! i hate silent people but i hate yelling also

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No. I've been around constant talkers and when I'm on my period, silence is golden. So I would have to have someone who knows when to keep quiet.

I'm not an avid talker anyway (only on subjects I find interesting or gossip/rumor). So if their conversation is boring, they wouldn't be able to fill their need for talking with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would date someone like that. Doesn't bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think conversation should be a two way street and if someone just likes to talk to hear themselves and not let me get my word in, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind actually... being I'm quiet and reserved myself (with a little social anxiety) I would prefer the guy to take the lead and talk about whatever.. then I can jump in now and then to give my thoughts or opinion, or listen. no pressure. as long he's not yelling or talking 100 miles a minute like he's crazy hyper. but yeah, an extrovert is more preferable for a super introvert like me.. but maybe ill fall for a guy exactly like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They would probably drive me insane, especially if they make everything about them and are known for interrupting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the second

1|0
    0|0
  • No I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • it personally doesn't bother me unless it's excessive.

0|0
    0|0