Guys, If the woman you are dating came out and told you she was still a virgin would that be a turn off or would you be okay with it?

Let's say, also that she is at the point where she is ready to become more physical would her sexual inexperience turn you off, or would you be okay with exploring new sexual avenues with her?

Guys thank-you for your honesty I really appreciate it! :D

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care

• Thank-you for your response! :)

What Guys Said 10

• I would be ok with it. I understand she would have no experience but since she is willing to go for it, I would have no problem showing her the ropes and helping her discover sex.

• Thank-you for your honesty! :)

• I think the reason most guys find the fact that she is a virgin to be rather attractive is because is shows that she hasn't been physical with another guy. Some guys have trouble with the thought that someone else has been sexually active with their present girlfriend, and relieving that fear/insecurity is a huge bonus to them.

• This is good to know thank-you, honestly where I live the culture at times frowns upon women who are still virgins so this is certainly a refreshing response thank-you. :)

• I'm a virgin too. So this would be a dream come true. No pressure for either of us.

• Thank-you for your honesty and I hope you find someone and it will be a beautiful experience for both of you. :)

• I wouldn't mind at all if my girlfriend told me she was a virgin. It's her choice if she has sex or not

• Thank-you for your honesty! :)

• Of course it would be okay... BOY...
    How about a guy... Imagine how he would feel if girls wouldn't want him if he his a virgin... He better be ok with it

• This is true and thank-you for your response. :)

• it would be preferred in my opinion

• Thank-you for your response! :)

• It wouldn't bother me one bit.
    It would be special and intimate for both partners.

• Thank-you for your response and I agree it would an awesome experience for both!

• You're more than welcome.
      You connect on so many levels being intimate with your partner.
      If you like it, good. if not that's ok, that's part of it

• i lost my when i was 16 i will not have a problem

• Thank-you for your honesty and it is cool that you wouldn't have an issue with it some guys would...:)

• fine with it, flattered if u decide to have him pop ur cherry

• I am talking to a woman who is a virgin because she is wanting to wait until marriage. I think that is really great of her.

• Thank-you for your honesty and I hope it works out for you guys! :)