Taking pics while your SO sleeps?

I fell asleep while watching a movie the other day and I was woken up by a flash. I looked up and the guy I've been dating for 3 months had taken a picture of me when I was sleeping. I asked him why? And he said you just looked really pretty.

Is this odd? I don't feel threatened or anything. I mean I've looked at him sleeping and thought he looked really cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, you think it's weird? Why?
    I remember when I was younger I was camping with a group of other high schoolers that were all part of a club that I was in. I remember one of the girls with one her other friends came and took a picture of me while I was sleeping. I woke up and heard the two giggling and screaming as they ran away. It was really obvious that they liked me and they made it clear in a number of other ways. If you think he looked cute sleeping, hasn't the thought ever crossed your mind that it would be nice to "keep" that moment? Frankly, when a woman that likes me takes a picture of me while I'm sleeping, I'm flattered.

Most Helpful Girl

• not odd
    people do it all the time.
    xD

What Guys Said 3

• You made this thread already and Again I will tell you Its strange to me I would be mad if anyone did it to me

• I wanted to explain it better and get girls opinions. What's the problem?

• Its funny that in this thread Its not a problem but in your other one it was weird

• I was asking in the other one if it was weird. Like I did in this one.

I wanted to add that I don't feel threatened by it.

• i dont think much of it. some girls do look pretty cute when thay sleep but have never taken i pic of them. kope it helps

• It's fine, don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 3

• No it's not odd. I would find it cute if I saw my boyfriend asleep, on the couch or on the bed. He just looks so peaceful 😨

• It's weird that you THINK that's weird. It's actually a really cute thing to do. Why would you in any way take this as odd?

• It's cute, it would be odder if he took pics of your booty or something.