Girls, What characteristics do women see in men?

Hi guys. I'm a 25 year old guy who has never had a girl friend. I'm starting to think it might not ever happen. I've only ever had one night stands. Girls what do you look for in a guy my age? What is/isn't attractive?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, honestly looks is the first thing I notice. How he dresses, how he is groomed, how he presents himself.
    The second thing I notice, when I talk to him, is confidence. Eye contact is especially important. How interested he seems to be in me, how pleasurable his overall tone is with me (is he gentle and enticing, or shy and more secretive?).
    Third thing is interests, that's when it begins to become more personal. Does he like the same things I like, and if not, does he respect my interests at least?
    Conduct is the MOST IMPORTANT aspect. Be a gentleman! If I strike up a conversation with a guy, and he turns out to be a sleaze bag, I drop him real quick and pull a 180 on that whole ordeal. Women don't appreciate misbehaved men without manners and respect.
    So be sweet and attentive, make lots of eye contacts and smiles, and she's all yours :)

What Girls Said 7

• From my recent experience, acting immature is what is annoying me the most lately. This goes from how you act and the jokes you make to not being driven about work, etc. Nobody is attracted to a 13 year old, so remember this. And I am just 19, so that is probably a bigger issue for girls your age. I have no ideia if that applies to you though. I'm just very angry about this immature boys lately.

• guys who dont go around sleeping with randoms is attractive. women will see you as a guy who only wants them for their bodies so you won't get a decent girl interested...

• You be you and stop worrying of what women want. Oftentimes we don't know ourselves! Just be clean and outgoing and go meet some ladies! If nothing works, try online dating. I am only a year older than you and met my husband that way! Good luck.

• Sweet/kind/sensitive but at the same You can't act line a little bitch. So gotta find a balance.
    A good/stable job, or i should at least be able to tell you're moving forward and progressing within your life.
    Be funny, that's always super important.

• it's very attractive to have a good sense of humor. that's what most people i know always say they look for in a guy. looks only matter slightly (i would be lying if i said they didn't matter at all) , and being a kind-hearted person is important also.

• Physically I look at hair and height and if he dresses like he just rolled out of bed I'm not into it & if I hug him and I smell his cologne I just wanna hug him for hours to smell it 😍😍
    personality wise I like funny guys who can just make me laugh for hours and sweet guys that will hold my hand or kiss me randomly and compliment me and who will just be kind to me and the people around him

• I would say to be there to listen, and to be smart, keep learning. thoughtfulness, more or less spending time with someone or helping someone with diff. things.