Which hobby are you most passionate about?

Do you have any hobby that you enjoy more than all your others? one that your life revolves around and defines you as a person? How did you get into it?

What Guys Said 1

• Mine is photography, I'm pretty much out every weekend shooting, and starting to do events now as well. I had always wanted to get into photography, but I didn't actually buy my first DSLR camera and start shooting til about a year ago when I moved out to Okinawa. The scenery here pretty much convinced me it was time to start lol. What's your hobby?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure if this counts but mythology was always a hobby of mine growing up, especially Greek. Now I'm studying ancient Greek culture, so things like Greek mythology, religion, politics and literature :) I think that my life revolves around that a lot, and it's kinda what my friends know me for.