Guys, can you fall in love like in 2 months?

My boyfriend says he loves me we talked for a month going out officially half of one.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it can be that he likes you and thinks he love you

key differences between loving and liking. Liking someone means that you are happy being with that person, while loving someone means that you absolutely cannot bear to be without that person.

Liking may give you that warm, fluttery feeling inside ‘“ but it’s mostly superficial. Love, on the other hand, involves much deeper, complex emotions, making it one of the greatest feelings that you will ever have in your lifetime.

i might be wrong but that is my opinion. hope it helps have a gr8 day

What Guys Said 8

• If the person is right, it can be really fast.

• Been there, doe that.

• I highly doubt it. I could become infatuated for sure then again I never fell in love before. So I wouldn't know for sure. For your boyfriend, I don't know. Time will tell.

• I can fall in love within an hour.

• Yes you can especially if the chemistry between y'all is there.

• If I find the right one I can be in love in 2 minutes... I'm a Hopeless romantic, what can I say

• Boys can fell in love in 8.2 seconds. unfortunately :/

• im in love with a girl for 2 years now love can stand for ever if you find the right person