I have fallen for a player but I'm a player myself?

I hate this. I've been with a lot guys, I'm told that I'm beautiful by guys and they flirt with me a lot not to brag but that is the case. Then there is this guy I started seeing, he's just like me, he's a player and I can't really get a hold of him. I would drop any guy just for him because I like him and that's unusual for me but he is giving me mixed signals, he seems into me then sort of goes cold. I thought we were getting close but nope. This isn't healthy for me, I thought I could play along but I have feelings!! I have only been in love once in my life and this guy is reminding me of that. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you are getting a taste of your own medicine. I'd recommend that you tell him how you feel even though he will probably reject you. At least if you tell him there is a small chance, if you don't then you will not get him. If he turns you down delete his number and walk away.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him in a straightforward way "I want to date you and see if there is potential for a committed relationship with you or I want to forget all of this", quick and to the point and you will get him out of your way if he doesn't want the same thing.

What Guys Said 3

• if you already have the facts then use it to your advantage holy shit lol. will power girl. if you tell me you can't, that its too hard then blech...

• maybe your feeling's been deceiving you, maybe when it comes to the end, just wanna prove you're a better player than he is. does it occur to you, maybe you just want to own he? it is not love? but acquisitiveness?

• "You can't play a player"

What Girls Said 1

• karma strikes you girl