Girls, what is it that makes you fall in love with a guy?

Its just so hard to find love where can I man like me start

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think one of the most valuable qualities I find in any guy, whether I end up falling for them or not, is how they talk to me. As I'm not incredibly girly, a lot of guys end up shutting off their filter around me and it's incredibly offputting. But, when a guy talks to me with respect and texts with proper grammar, it puts them up several notches in my book. Also, if they text literately- I have a system of counting how many times I see shortened words, deliberate misspellings of words, additional z's, and any casually used racial slur and think that that's how many less times I'll talk to that person than I would.
    Another thing is hobbies- I tend to fall for guys that have similar interests to me. For example, I'm a musician (cello, percussion and guitar) and a singer, so I find myself falling more for guys who are in one of those realms, though usually they have outside hobbies too- One was a programmer, for example. One was a baseball player. I've liked several guys who skateboard. Skateboarders, for the record, are DAMN SEXY.
    And the last thing that really makes me fall for a guy is chemistry. If I'm in a crowded room, I usually can have several pointless conversations with several guys that, while they could be great guys, I just don't click with. And then there could be THAT guy- and if there is I'm really excited- That I just don't want to stop talking with and feel something with. It doesn't have to be a significant topic like politics or social classes or anything- Even just talking about hobbies and having a light conversation can do it for me. If I go home thinking about a conversation with a guy that should've held no real weight, I know I'm in for an adventure.

Anyways, sorry for the novel, but I hope this helped!
    xoxo

What Girls Said 7

• if he really loves me, respect me

• I love that he's understands me and supports me in most of the things

• At 18. I wanted someone really hot and be at my beckoning 100% of the day. No sex. Holding hands and eating popcorn at the cinema. Play paintball and final fantasy games.

• Showing that he can protect and care for me though I'd never ask him to (:

• His patience for me, is very important because I'm not easy to love.

• An impeccable personality

• when he actually listen to me, respect me, and make me his priorities :) and he should show that he actually loves me not just bs