Why won't he spend alone time with me he always brings his friends?

It's not often we spend time together alone, we used a lot more in the beginning. If we're going somewhere he brings a friend or calls a friend to come over. It's always in groups and I'm starting to think that perhaps he isn't that serious in dating me. We had a coffe together but his friends showed up of course because he told them to. We were going out for a morning walk the other day but he wanted to bring his siblings with him, why won't he spend alone time with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's friend zoning you. He isn't interested in anything romantic with you, so he's avoiding any situation that could turn romantic

• Then why is he kissing me in front of them? Or suddenly grabs my boob, a friend has no right to do that also he tries sleeping with me.

• If you haven't slept with him yet, then that also could be why. Guys generally take girls out with the intention of eventual sex, if taking you out doesn't eventually lead to that then he'll stop.

Or you could just be awkward together when you're alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he feels more comfortable with his friends around

What Guys Said 1

• I'd do that to if I liked a girl. I think he's trying to wait or he feels more comfortable with friends around.

What Girls Said 1

• you should be happy if he brings his friends with you, come on girl he's PROUD of you! maybe you should tell if you want more one on one time with him. but don't be upset because he brings his friends. when a guy is in love they will brag their girl to the whole world so people know you're his girl :)

• I know and I like that he does it but he does it all the time like he is avoiding to be with me alone and these friends, I have met them so many times now.