Why do younger guys get intimated by older women?

I met a guy in his early 20's and things were getting really heated up. Then he stopped and said he was really nervous and that he never messed around with a older person before. He said he knows I have experience and afraid he can't please me? Eventually I reassured him he was good but it really shocked me someone opening up that fast and blunt. Did he get nervous because he was scared? Or nervous because he really did want to please me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he likes you and is nervous because he is worried he won't look good. Also as well as that, he wants to please you. It boils down to nerves and wanting to be great for you, but not knowing how or scared to look bad. He opened up, cos he was worried and kudos for doing that.

Try to get more comfortable by gradually building up the heat over time and also more dates, casual fun etc. It will build up to something great no doubt.

Could you pls help me on mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1589447-why-is-this-female-friend-behaving-like-this-please-help-can-you

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do people assume older people have had the best sex.

Soooo... not true.

I've taught my hubby who is 8 years older pretty much every thing.

Older people can learn from the younger people often times.

I think people are always afraid of what is new to them.
    He eventually will not focus on the age difference and enjoy the moment with you.

• I agree! I mean, I'm human and even someone that is younger than me can teach me something

• Yes, so true.
      We all can learn from each other.

What Guys Said 7

• Older women have more experience, they've been with different guys and are sure of what they like. Men always wanna be the best sexual partner of the girl they sleep with, so since you have more experience he thinks that you're not gonna enjoy him, that he's not gonna be as good as those who came before (pun not intended).

• that experience excuse sounds kinda legit, like he doesn't want to disappoint you.

• Surely he answered your question for you?

"He said he knows I have experience and afraid he can't please me?" When people date others their own age they know what to expect but, dating someone who is older than you brings about a lot of unknowns because they've yet to reach that point themselves.

• He sound like a good guy who you can teach some things to because he want to please you.

• Because you subconsciously remind us of our strict mothers.

• I honestly don't know about the the guy and his reasons why he felt nervous around you but I'd feel kinda weird and uneasy because of how big of an age gap the woman would be. It would feel like I'm dating my own mother, which is a very disgusting thought to have.

• It's not big just 9 years. He's 22 and I'm 31. Hey young guys r more laid back n fun l ol

• I mean don't get me wrong. there are plenty of women that are 10 or even 20 years older than me that I find beautiful. I don't mind dating an older woman that's no more than 2-4 older than me as long as she doesn't remind me of my own mother (I love her and everything but I hate having these disgusting incest thoughts). Even if I did become romantically interested in an older woman that is 6-10 years older than me, I've always felt that the vast majority of women only prefer older men because either they believe all men, especially younger ones, are "too immature" for them or because neither the younger man or the older woman could find anything in common between each other due to coming from slightly different generations.

• Older women are hot! I've always been into older girls!

What Girls Said 1

• how much age difference was there? he was not 13 right? jk.. maybe he just wanted to please and got nervous that you won't like him..

• Lmao ur so bad lol he's 22 and I'm 31.

• 22 is still sort of puppy age.. and i think he got nervous..