Girls, would you date me?

I am 6"6 and a but skinny. When I was 13 to 16, I had severe depression. I also cut myself very deeply about 0.5 inches. In high school i was a science scholar. I love music and tech, its my life. Would you date me?

Also my skin colour is very fair and black 4 inches hair.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• From the things you said about science and music and tech and your appearance, sure! That's great for you, if we had chemistry then I'd certainly go for it.
    The thing with self harm is... It's fine. It doesn't really matter in love, and if it matters to someone and it's a dealbreaker for them then their not accepting you should be a dealbreaker for you. While I wish I could wash away my former depression, I can't just forget it never happened, and while I never cut, it's another little "battle scar" that people have to deal with if they want to deal with me.
    So aside from it all, if I knew you and think we clicked, yes I would totally date you. Don't let your history and your battle scars hold you back- If someone doesn't like them, you can kick them to the curb. :)

What Girls Said 14

• The past doesn't matter anymore as long as you're fine and healthy now. You come across as being a little insecure to me, and you really shouldn't! Being tall is something a lot of girls like, being skinny doesn't matter either. It seems like you're a smart guy too; so you actually got a lot to offer to someone! :)

• Them height difference tho 😳 but yeah, I'd probably will, just that tech and me doesn't get along well lol

• I'm sorry but I really can't just judge that based on such a short description..

• Yeah. If you have a great personality and are mostly in control of your depression I wouldn't mind dating you.

I also have depression and I self harm

• I also like music. I also like skinny guys. If your cool I'll date you.

• Yep, if I found you attractive and liked your personality. I have a thing for intelligent, tall an thin guys lately ^_^ lol and as long as your happy with yourself now and not letting your past depression hurt you but have learned from it.

• Well I I've got a thing for tall skinny guys so if I saw you in the street I would probably jump at you. ( totally worth the restriction order) though we would both break our necks to look at each other. I'm 5.5 :/

• If I liked you as a person then yes

• Yep, I would.

• Of course, I would have to meet you first and get to know you, but going off what you have given, if you are anywhere near as good as I'm imagining, absolutely! Any girl that you will date should love you regardless of your past and be willing to help you through what ever problems you may encounter in the future. Do not let your past experiences define you :)

• I would definitely date you :) you're about 2 inches taller than i am (i am 6"4) and thatwould kinda freak me out because i've always been the tallest (even tallest in every class and workplace) I also had severe Depression and cut, i love my gadgets, gaming and music :)

• Defiantly. I wouldn't see why not. You're tall, you love music & technology. You sound perfect. I guess it's all dependant on whether you're a nice guy or not

• If I'm attracted to you then yes. I don't see why not. Plus you're tall, I love tall guys :D

• I cut before too. I get the struggles (somewhat), so if I can relate to you, sure