Is he just not interested?

I met this really great guy Friday night and we really hit it off! He did sleep over at my house and stayed until two the next morning. We just talked and laughed all morning! We didn't have sex, just kissed and cuddled. He invited me to go hang out with him and his friends that day/night. So just pre drank at his friends condo and went out. It was so fun, he kept randomly coming up to me and kissing me infront of everyone which was really cute. It was a fun night. We kept talking all of Sunday and Monday a bit less. But on Monday after I replied to his text he didn't texted me back and hasn't since? I really thought we hit it off? He always kept mentioning he wanted to hang out and go out again too? Why hasn't he replied? So I texted him lastnight and he still hasn't replied.. is he just not interested?

He replied back today, told me he was traveling for work

Most Helpful Guy

• guess u might've said sth he disliked in Monday... no other xplanation... do u remember yer conversation u had?

• ya it was all good! he asked me how my day was

• He replied back today, told me he was traveling for work

• ah ok... nice ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe something happened (he could be busy) or he just realized he wasn't cut out for anything serious. Sometimes people initially think it's there only to realize they might not be ready as they once thought. Maybe someone from his past also came back. Who knows. There are lots of possibilities but don't give up altogether please. There will be other guys :D

What Guys Said 1

• He took advantage of you.

What Girls Said 1

• you're just a fun fling for him honey