Girls, I suck at texting girls I like, any tips for us guys to follow?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Start off with a simple "Hi!". I know that I don't ever like to text someone first because I feel like I'm always bugging them, so I feel really nice when they initiate it. Try and watch for negative signals, like consistently late responses, or short answers. Other than that, just go for it. If you ever need a conversation starter, I would recommend playing a game, like truth or dare, or the questions game.

(Truth or dare is fun over the phone because you send pictures/videos of the dares and so you can keep them forever! Bwahaha!)

What Girls Said 9

• just make sure you respond back lol us girls (well at least me) I overthink it if I see that my crush has opened my text and hasn't responded. if you aren't going to respond just don't open it and respond when you have time. also make sure to keep the convo going and don't just text with plain words like "oh nice" "that's cool" "haha" "oh" "lol" WE HATE THAT. instead try to keep the convo going and say "so how was your day" "what are you up too" keep it flowing because it makes it less awkward and more interesting for her

• How do you text? One word messages are BORRRRING. BUT hey what matters is the person who you are talking to, what they are like.
    Personally I have fun texting someone who is just themselves writing whatever smack shit talk : )

• Uhm just act like you're in person talking?

• Find common interest

• Hi, How are you, what are you doing.
    BIG CONVERSATION NO-NOs

rather open up with a compliment or...

• It may sound cliche, but just be yourself. When texting, i should be able to almost hear you saying the words that you've texted.
    If it's not something you'd say, it's not something you should text.

• Respond, Punctuation and look at what you've types before you press send

With responding, it doesn't have to be straight away. Wait 30 seconds or more. And be careful with what you send.

It could be a strange text or even a weird looking emoji that could leave a girl wondering what kind of secret message you're trying to give her

• You should ask about them what they are into and what they are looking for.

• don't talk about the weather and always find interesting topic. don't keep asking the same question and idkk go with the flow i guess? :D