Guys, do you like it when girls approach or not?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes Yes Yes makes it much easier for the guy as he knows where he stands

What Guys Said 20

• Yup, we like it. My most recent and current relationships both happened because she talked to me first.

• I'd love it if she approached me as long as she wasn't just going to mess with me and play games. If she genuinely took an interested in me, then sure I'd be totally down for it. I'm not super outgoing and the kind of guy that tries to meet everyone. If a girl approached me, instead, I'd really enjoy it. I'd feel pretty comfortable around her.

• Of course we do

• Do you even have to ask? ha ha

However, I have come to realize something: the girls that I suspect are interested in me are most likely really shy because of how reserved I can be. A subconscious defense, I believe for it to be. Damn it! Damn it to all to Hell!

• Yes, yes i do. I hardly approach women anymore, because I'm sick and tired of doing all the work. It'd be nice to be pursued for once.

• Absolutely. I have had girls proposition me for a quicke in a girls room stall. Knowing that you are capable of turning someone on sufficiently to get that proposition is wonderful.

by the way, ask anytime

• I would probably assume she had some hidden intentions. Like trying to play a joke on me or embarrassing me. If I could tell she was serious my heart would melt.

• Yes, it makes it me feel wanted and kind of more attracted to the person. As long as they aren't too intense of course :)

• YES!! I don't know why girls think guys should always be the one, I mean, i understand guys gotta do things first at times, but they can play around too

• I personally love it! Because I'm shy.

• Duh! It makes it infinitely easier on me if a woman approached me.

• i like it when attractive girls approach haha

• Yes, I do like it.

• Yeah it's fine, I really don't mind honestly

• Yes, less mind games = less time wasted!

• i like it, givesm me a lof of confidence

• Yes! I am way too shy to do it myself

• I do. I wish it happened more often.

• Yes, of course. It's so rare by comparison though. :/

• When I was in college I was the pursuer rather than the pursued twice. It didn't work out either time and was a lot of trouble. After that I was always the pursued, it makes things so much easier. The guys from Monty Python were asked in an interview why they haven't done much since their show. One of them said, "We found out the less we do, the more they pay us". I've found the same is true of women, the less you chase them, the more they chase you.

• Ha. That is a good analogy. But wouldn't females feel the same way... the less they do the more they are chased?

• Yes, and I'm sure a lot of women I could have dated if I'd chased them were overlooked but I had plenty who made their interest in me plain so I really didn't feel I was missing anything. I'd guess for every woman I dated I turned away about three. Also women with the confidence to approach a man tend to be at least above average attractiveness.
      Being seen deflecting advances from attractive women does nothing to hurt your attractiveness. Since the woman basically decides how the relationship is going to go, at least she does with me, I never apply the slightest pressure, it goes a lot better if she's sure she's interested.

There is just a contradiction with women I think. The surest way to sex with a woman is to convince her, really convince her that although you enjoy her company and think she's great you just don't care if you have sex or not, then she will basically demand to be taken to bed.

• Hmm... I never looked at it like that above average attractiveness? I guess I never really seen an unattractive woman approach a man... they tend to sit back...