Guys, do you like tomboys or girly girls?

You see, I like this guy, and I'm a tomboy. I dress like a boy in sports clothes, and I have more friends of boys than girls. But actually, I'm really intelligent.

17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Whichever I find cute, really. I think some tomboys can look cute, and I think some girly girls can look cute.

• You will eventually grow out of it, but, I prefer girly girls, with an edge

• I like girly girls. By that i don't mean i like stuck up bitches who obsess over their appearance; i like girls who act feminine, rather than masculine.

• I like a girl who is comfortable relaxed and likes to get dirty, go outdoors etc. But its also nice to get dolled up and go out every once in a while. I would say Tomboy with a feminine side haha

• I find girly girls more attractive but I get along better with tom boys in most cases. They just seem a lot more "real" and aren't trying to conform to fit in. They do makes them happy and comfortable.

• True about the "real" part. I do have a feminine side, but I get along with boys better, cause they keep it "real."

• Yea exactly, my older sister is the same way... except she's bi lol.

• I love qualities of openness, fun loving and comfort level in a girl. Those are hard to find in Cliche bitches of today, tomboys seem to have those.

• Personally I have no interest in tomboys. If I wanted to date someone boyish, I would date an actual boy.

That being said I dont mind a few rather boyish attributes as long as they are well balanced with a good potion of femininity.

• Girly girls. Anyway, if you're just "manly" in the sense that you don't care about wearing skirts and just dress casual, you can still be girly, in my opinion. I wouldn't date a girl that has too many masculine friends, though, but that's just me.

• Girly girls. A tomboy sounds great until you try to date one, then you realize they aren't what you wanted in a girlfriend. They'd make a great boyfriend, though.

• Well, I'm in the middle of both, so you mean I have to be more feminine to get his attention?

• You have to be feminine enough to at least be attractive. Wear more feminine clothes. You don't have to rock miniskirts and heels, but something that signals you're a girl looking for a boyfriend. Not something that says, "I'm just as man as you, bitch." Act a little more girly around him. Flirt. Let your guard down. Talk about intimate and personal things. Be at least enough of a girl that he considers you for the girlfriend position. A tomboy is only considered for the bro position. You don't want to be a bro.

• you are 13, you never know if you decide to be more "girly". that being said, you are 13. At that age, i would like girls that have similar (boy) interests as me. so yeah, if i was younger, i would be into you. :D.

• More tomboyish than girly is more attractive to me, but that's not to say I want to date a guy — just not the unbeatably feminine kind. I'm not with the whole girls are "feminine" and guys are "masculine" thing.

• I am into tomboys to an extent. I love when she plays sports but is also willing to put on a skirt and show a sex side.

• I like both

• Girly girl

Having said that... I've never turned down a girl in a jersey :D

• Tomboys out of the two. I'm a rough person.

• Please please for the love of God stay away from the internet until you're 25