Girls, Am I the only one who gets hurt when he doesn't send you goodmorning/goodnight messages?

I hope I'm not trying to sound clingy but I do it for him and all he tells me is thank you baby

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand your hurt. I used to be spoiled by my boo's "Good morning, sweetie " texts waiting for me when i wake up... now i hardly ever get morning texts because we're passed that stage. Our relationship developed and we text each other at rare unexpected moments, which is so much more enjoyable!
    I too wish i could get goodnight texts, but apparently my love won't think to say it til i do. Lol. It's no big deal really. He's made it perfectly clear that I'm his and he's not going anywhere. To me, that carries more weight than a casual "GM" text. :)

What Girls Said 10

• No, you're not wrong for feeling hurt.

But this is something you have to accept.

He isn't thoughtful in that aspect.

Some guys are... some guys aren't.

If he's okay in other areas then I wouldn't make much of a big deal about this.
    It would only be minor considering everything else.

• I know how you feel, you're not the only one. It's not being clingy at all. I personally think it's a fun and cute way to express to your boyfriend or girlfriend that you were thinking about them soon as you woke up. I know my ex boyfriend use to tell me good morning a lot and he stopped after a while, when I asked him why he said because he talks to me all the time so he didn't see the need to. Maybe try asking him how come he doesn't say it to you anymore. That type of stuff makes me upset too.

• Don't feel bad, it's probably just not a big deal to him.

• I feel ya. All I get is a "hey"

• I would feel hurt because he could at least send a good morning or a good night text. It is only two words that can easily be typed and sent.

• Honestly, think back to before cell phones were around. Couples didn't go around saying "good morning" and "goodnight" to each other all the time.
    It's the need for constant contact that ends up driving a wedge between people in relationships.

• Tell him how you feel! It's not clingy, at all.

• white chicks are all sluts"Men are easy all it takes is a pair o tities. Its not a bad thing that white women are easy lays. I mean black women have so much pride that you have to jump through so many hoops. Latino women rarely date outside their own race and will stay with a guy for life. Asian girls you might have to be with them for a year before you get some candy. But white chicks all you have to do is whip out a big ol black dick and they hop right on, tried and tested again and again white chicks are the slutiest in the world and guys of every color and creed know it."
    Date a black guy is what im saying.

• I find it slightly annoying

• Perhaps he is busy or just not comfortable being that 'soft' if you know what I mean? Guys are under a lot of pressure to be masculine and dont usually want to be too romantic or anything. I wouldn't be too worried :)