My boyfriend's face makes me laugh?

I love him but he kind of looks funny? I don't know why he looks funny but everytime I see him I just laugh? Does anyone else get this? Is it bad? Should I tell him or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about my face but I don't find it difficult to send my wife into paroxysms, usually with some deadpan, droll comment that I didn't even think was that witty. The more I look at her like she's crazy during these episodes the funnier she thinks it is. Sometimes she has to leave the room because she says otherwise she's going to pee herself.

It doesn't bother me. I'm kind of envious really, I wish I was that easily amused.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah I deffinitly don't get that with my boyfriend

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see the problem as long as you think he is attractive and you two get along with each other.

• Lelelel i laugh at ma bros funny faces and no its bad. Its more like endearing to meh.

• Better than a frown face :D don't tell him you might hurt him..

What Girls Said 1

• I have a guy friend that has a funny face if I just concentrate hard enough but I also find him attractive too because he's hilarious. Don't tell him though he might take it the wrong way.