Guys, if the girl you were dating wasn't "feeling it" how//when would you like to know?

how/when do you want the girl you have been seeing isn't feeling it anymore?

So on the first date i was really into him, i found him really cute and i kissed him at one point too.. But on the second date i didn't feel anything... it was so weird and now im confused on what to do..

Should i tell him? should i go on another date with him, and if i still dont feel it just dump him?

Im sure he's super confused too since i kissed him on the first date, but didn't want to kiss him on the second date

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he was playing hard to get or something on the second date, guys try these daft things as well sometimes. If he asks you out again, talk about how much you enjoyed the first date and he should realise you didn't really enjoy the second much and make more effort like the first time. Hope this helps!

• I could try I guess...

What Guys Said 6

• Just be honest. If he's really feeling "it", the longer you wait the worse it's going to be, and the more hard feelings are likely to result.

• Just tell him. He'll get over it hopefully.

• try a few more dates to see if u weren't just having an off night... but if it stays like that for another week or 2. tell him

• I say try one more date. Then let him know. Don't leave him in the dark.

• Talk to him so he can move on from a silly little girl who doesn't know what she wants.

• well can you blame me for not knowing what i want? I know what i want out of us dating, but im just not usre if i want it with him or not...

• On the next invite, a declination would be enough.