I think he's talking to other girls the same way he talks to me?

I was close with a guy about 2 years ago, but it didn't run smoothly at that point due to things going on in our lives so nothing happened. Rewind to 3 weeks ago, I saw him on tinder and we matched, we have been talking non stop since then and he talks about us being together, doing things together including sex and how he thinks I'm perfect etc. He said he will come visit me this weekend (we live in different cities so can't meet up regularly.)

However, I noticed in a Facebook group about 2 months ago a girl posted about a problem she was having where she was staying at a guys house and saw his FB messages where he was sending girls messages about wanting to be naked in bed with them while he was literally in the same room as her. I thought nothing of it at the time but when I was on the girls page recently she posted a picture of the guy i'm talking to's cat 2 months ago, so it was about him. I'm not sure if there's anything more going on with them now.

I also saw a post about him going to North Carolina and a girl posted she can't wait to see him, she also comments on all his instagram posts with heart eye emoji faces and when he posts pictures of the city he's from she says 'take me there.' Baring in mind we live in the UK, not around the corner.

I tried talking to him about it (I couldn't say the name of the girl from the group as what's said in the group stays in the group) but I said I'd heard things about him and the fact he has girls fangirling on his pictures leaves me worried and he got a bit nasty saying he never knows what I want and will he ever please me etc. :/ What do i do? :(

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like a creep... and creep is very little for his behavior... look at this:

"However, I noticed in a Facebook group about 2 months ago a girl posted about a problem she was having where she was staying at a guys house and saw his FB messages where he was sending girls messages about wanting to be naked in bed with them while he was literally in the same room as her."

^does this sound normal behavior to u? he asks gals being naked wid him and stuff like dat... avoid him and don't talk to him again

What Girls Said 0