At what age does it stop being socially acceptable to not have been kissed?

• 15-17
    0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • 18-20
    11% (2)13% (2)12% (4)Vote
  • 21-24
    26% (5)33% (5)29% (10)Vote
  • 25-29
    21% (4)20% (3)21% (7)Vote
  • 30+
    42% (8)27% (4)35% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it starts to become a bit odd at 21 (people this age are genuinely surprised if you're still a virgin, no less a kissless virgin), but not socially unacceptable until maybe... I don't know, 25 & onward? It's hard to say because everyone has their stories, and it's probably not fair to judge.

1|0
    1|0
    • Yeah I totally agree 👍🏻

What Guys Said 7

• I didn't have my first kiss or anything until I was 23. No matter what people say on here, most people have had kisses by at least 15-17 years old. In fact, the average age to lose your virginity is around 17. I'm not trying to put you down but I just don't want you getting false encouragement from the GAG crowd. However, I wouldn't worry too much about it because a time will come trust me. Just 1 year ago I thought I was going to be the 40 year old virgin. Now I've had kisses and sex from multiple girls and I wasn't even looking for it. It's just harder to find for some people but it's out there, trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 plus I would say, what do you think?

1|0
    0|0
    • I think most people will start thinking it's weird at like 30 but I also think you should do whatever you want to do and not be pressured into something

• Yes girl I agree with you

• If your parents don't kiss you within the first hour of your life, something's wrong.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha no i meant with like a partner, but I think you got that 😛

• What a confusing question.

0|0
    0|0
  • The age when people start filing police reports for when you ask to kiss their kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 22 and still never been kissed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt pretty weird about at 18, in my first year at uni. It hadn't concerned me particularly when I was 17 and still in school. I think it's weird to be an adult and to have not done that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would say never because of the aromantic people out there, but then again this isn't very much accepted socially...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's kinda sad