Talking to girls on public transports?

What do people think of this? Is it creepy? I've seen my share of pretty girls on public transports.

• It's ok
  • It's creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhhh it can be okay but you have to read things right. Don't bother her if she's wearing headphones or reading or even messing with her phones. Watch her body language and if she moves away from you leave her alone. Don't try to pick her up right away just make idle conversation.

• Yea I know to watch for body language, last time I saw someone pretty at the train station. When her train came she stood infront of me and turned her face towards me, not looking at me, but letting me clearly see her face, and left it like that until she boarded the train. I dunno if she liked me? I don't find anything special about my looks but I've gotten quite a few surprise interest from girls I've just met, so I'm kind of confused in situations like this. If I looked like Matt Bomer then I'd have confidence no doubt.

• I know what you mean, but I believe if they find a guy good looking they'd at least be willing to hangout some time right? And in regards to your phrase "women tend to put less stock in looks than guys", well there are major exceptions. I was interested in someone and all 4 of her friends liked me (before I even talked to her friends), but she doesn't like me and refused to hang out, she wasn't a catch either just pretty not beautiful.

• I'm not going to agree to hang out with a guy it I don't know him no matter how good looking he is.

You can't base your self worth on the reactions of one person. You had 4 other girls who liked you. That's 4/5.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you say to the girls if it is odd or not.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's creepy but it can get old and I'm highly unlikely to meet a guy elsewhere after only meeting him once on the train. The only times I've gone out with guys I met that randomly were a guy who regularly rode the same train as I did and a guy I regularly ran into in my building's elevator. In both cases, we'd talked a dozen times before I went out with him.

• Depends on how you approach her or do it

• i'd be ok, if you didn't ask creepy stuff

What Guys Said 3

• It depend on how you look. If you moonlight as a Sean Connery impersonator then no. But if you look like commandant Klink then yes.

• I don't think it's a good idea. No matter how nice or charming you may come off they may still get angry and call you a creep.

• It's creepy if you're 99 years old and still using public transportation.