Girls, How would your mind deal with this?

One day you meet a Random guy in public. You find him sexually attractive at first sight. But your intention is to have casual sex / keep him as a f**kbuddy only.

So when you have conversation with him, he seems to be a nice guy, slightly shy /quiet at times , a bit boring and doesn't show sexual interest in you.

Now after this specific scenario over here, how would your mind deal to make a decision?

Choose an option from the Poll.

Please feel free to add comments if you want to get the answer straight :))))

• I will let him know I am interested in being his f**Kbuddy , even though he shows no sexual interest in me.
    12% (2)
  • If he is boring , I won't see him as a f**kbuddy , even though I am sexually attracted to him.
    6% (1)
  • He has to show sexual interest first , otherwise I won't let him know I am interested in being his f**kbuddy.
    41% (7)
  • If he doesn't show sexual interest in me first and is boring, I won't be his f**kbuddy, even though I am sexually attracted to him.
    35% (6)
  • I will let him know I am interested in being his f**kbuddy even though he is boring and shows no sexual interest in me.
    6% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

3

Most Helpful Girl

• F. I'd never choose to have a fuckbuddy in the first place. Not into that shit.

What Girls Said 2

• First of all, that's not a "specific senario." That was more like a short story. Second of all, it depends on the guy. Personally, I don't (or ever would want) a fuck buddy. I'd rather have sex with someone I have had long, trusting relationship with.

• You should still be able to have good conversation with your fuck buddy too

• Thanks :) So which option on the poll did you select?

• Because people are so awful nowadays, it's hard to determine who to trust. It's easier to not take the risk,

Or she's trying to be nice but really didn't want to be talked to in the first place,

Or... no I don't know

• But I mean why would she not give her number, if she was the first one to approach the random guy?