Why don't some people like interracial couples?

I just don't get it. Where I come from there's a lot of them and tbh I don't even think twice about it but on the Internet people hate it and I'm like "why?" Please no hate I just want to know why people think this way.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean, don't like? As in they're not interested or they disapprove of them?

Disinterest is preference.

Disapproval is because they're dumb as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant disapproval but yeah. Like one person not approving of some random interracial couple even though they don't know them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Media and mob reasoning one person says its wrong out of facts pulled out of their ass and a shitload of people agree because thats internet logic

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They've duped themselves into believing that if she/he wasn't with him/her, that she/he would date the self-deluding self instead...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Some people don't like other people's cultures, where they come from and how they are brought up. In their mind they think everyone is better off with "someone like them"

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably due to ignorance. I think it's completely stupid of people considering it doesn't have any effect on their own lives.

0|0
    0|0