Guys, Guys do you like girls that are blunt?

I was just wondering if a blunt woman turns you on? Do you like dating a woman who is too honest and let you know straight up what she thinks even if he hurts you?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. I can't stand it when a girl I'm into looks down and just says "fine" when I ask her what's wrong. If I care enough to ask what's wrong, I wish she'd care enough to tell me instead of playing games. I also found out that there a lot of things that my girlfriend didn't like that she finally told me when we were breaking up. Why wouldn't she just tell me that before? I don't get it. Honesty and "bluntness" is definitely a turn on. I hate mind games.

• That makes me feel goo bc I had to tell a guy I'm seeing about something I didn't like on my end and how it felt. I think it helps bc it kept bothering me for a long time

• That's great! :)
      Yeah, knowing that something is bothering the girl I'm with is definitely something I appreciate.

What Guys Said 19

• I prefer it

• Depends...
    A blunt woman is a strong woman..
    But she needs to respect the feelings of the significant other..
    There is mutual grounds to this point.

• There is a difference between being blunt and honest. Blunt hurts. Honesty doesn't. So I guess I would prefer to be told when something is wrong, but in a humane way just as I would.

• I like respectful people. If the truth is harsh but it's intended for my well-being, so be it, but if it's something completely unnecessary, then no, I don't want to hear it. After all, if I choose a partner, she's gotta fight with me, and not against me.

• Not a turn on... but I love a straight up honest, blunt, woman. If women were straight forward and spoke there minds it would be a hell of a lot easier to find a restaurant to eat at haha

• Yes, esp. in bed. I will sometimes get so into it that I think I'm licking her clit but I'm actually sucking her earlobe- no, not quite so bad but I will tell every lover to "let me know when I stray to the wrong ZIP code- I like immediate feedback

• Yes because I'm a blunt guy and I can't stand girls who love to sugarcoat everything. if you can't flat out tell me something, there's gonna be problems later on in our relationship.

• "I'm fine" are the scariest words in the English language. Straightforwardness is a breath of fresh air.

• To an extent but not if it's really hurtful, I'd rather you not say anything

• I appreciate the honesty

• I just appreciate honesty in general, which is terrible because I very often have trouble speaking my mind in person.

• Yes, this is how women from my country are and I love it.

• Blunt n bitchy waver on a thin line.

• Like blunt force trauma... Yeah probably...

• Yes they are make great battering rams and are good for bludgeoning my enemies over the head.

• Honest yes. Straightforward yes. But being blunt for anyone (guy or girl) is a bit of a bad quality isn't it? As in a little rude.

Unless it is an urgent situation that warrants a blunt harsh order to save the day, I think a nice girl is superior right?

Could you check out mine pls? It's about a crazy and blunt friend and what she said? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1589447-why-is-this-female-friend-behaving-like-this-please-help-can-you

• Blunt and straightforward would be nice. But there's blunt and then there's mean; if it's going to hurt you can still be blunt and tell me what you think but you can still be considerate about it.

There are people who are total assholes who go on about how they are "just being honest" and think they are deserving of respect, that's a turn off.

• Exactly. Being a complete asshole is being "honest" these days. That's how fucked up society is.

• I think it's great provided they are blunt about everything and are happy to take the same in return. Generally I find people who think of themselves as blunt are just lazy.

• Even if a girl is blunt, there's a certain context awareness and manner of speaking that should be had.

• Right professional but blunt

• Yeah that's a good thing.