Guys, if your in your 20's like early and mid 20's would you ever even consider dating a girl who is 17?

Would you ever date a girl who is 17? Or just have sex? And would you even be interested in a girl whos 17 if you are in your early to mid 20's?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• No... For one I am in college and that would require either A) Moving back home to date someone in a lower class than I was in high school xP or B) stalking the local high school which is really freaking creepy so no... my age group will suffice :) How do mid twenty year old even meet high school age girls? Date their younger siblings friends? >-<

• Not until she was at least 18. I mean, I could be friends with her, I suppose, but she'd be in the friend-zone until she turned 18, to me.

• The age of consent is 16 here in the UK, which I think is about right. So, if I liked her, then yes I would.

• I never considered that , back then.

• A serious relationship? Probably not.. they are still in high school and it would complicate things. However, if she was more mature for her age, I would consider it. You also have to take into account that some onlookers may see it as inappropriate. So that raises red flags i guess.

• To me, it's not really about the age, but the quality of the years they lived (abiding by all legality issues obviously.)

• I like several 17-year-olds. Unfortunately, the law in my country only allows me to date 18-year-olds, so I don't consider dating below that age.

• Yes I would. 17 is legal by the way for those who are ignorant of the law. Most states have an Age of Consent of 16, others 17 or 18.

• If she is an adult like 18 then yes but I wouldn't do shit with a underage girl...

• I'm 26 and no, probably not.

• Sounds nasty you know
    If she'll be 18 so probably yes but 17 is a no no
    But I depends on my age too
    If I'm 20 so 17 is fine because 3 years of a difference is fine by the way I know
    If I'm 21 so probably no

• That depends on how good said girl looks at how the law works in the place

• yes, i'd be interested in dating a 17 yr old.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• No, because she is under 18

• Ok so lets say she was 18 it would be fine for you?

• Sure , age doesn't really matter to me

• I would but law :( 18+ only

• NO. NO, A THOUSAND TIMES.

I don't want to fucking go to jail. Pretty simple.

• Sure! If we had enough in common and got along well then why not

• Yes, I have before, and I know plenty of guys who have as well. It's more common than you think, as men generally prefer younger women.

• Why do guys generally prefer the younger girls? Why not someone their age or a little older?

• It's just a instinctual thing really. Women are only able to have children until they hit menopause, while men are able to have children as long as they are alive. This is why women used to be married off to men in their 30's right after they hit puberty.

Also, men generally prefer to take the leading role in relationships. Older people are generally more respected than younger people are. Women generally prefer older men too, it's just the way most people are wired.