Guys, would you be attracted to a girl like this?

Height: 5'4
Body: athletic and slim
Blue eyes
Dirty blonde curly hair
Small boobs, medium butt

Really caring
Funny
Smart
Somewhat adventurous
usually outgoing
irritable
somewhat sensitive

20

Most Helpful Guy

• These questions are difficult to answer because you never really can know what someone looks like unless you a picture and you can never really get to know a person's personality unless you talk to them.

However, I'll put it this way. None of the things are deal breakers to me and none of the things are negative things either. In fact, a lot of the things would fit under my "type."
    If you are feeling insecure, or if you are just curious about guys and what they would think, just know this. There is a guy for everyone out there. Everyone is attracted to something, and everyone's attractions are different, and that is what is great.
    By the things you wrote, you seem like you'll be fine anyway.

What Guys Said 19

• Damn, stop asking questions like this. Look at this:

"Girls, would you date mee?

Height: 6'3
    Body: Slim, athletic.
    Hair: Blonde and curly
    Eyes: Blue

College student
    Basketball player
    Smart
    Bookworm
    Sensible
    Caring"

You would date him, don't you? Well that was Napoleon Dynamite's description:
    www.snakkle.com/.../...dynamite-movie-photo-FC.jpg

SO STOP ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE WE ARE GONNA PICK YOU FROM GROCERY STORE BY YOUR BODY MEASURES.

• There are a million girls that look like that. A lot of them I'd love and a lot I probably wouldn't. Without pictures, this is impossible.

• I am not sure, because words are not properly descriptive of one's actual facial bone structure and body shape. Irritable and "somewhat sensitive" sounds annoying, so probably not.

• I don't get attracted to words so if you decide to have a picture up then I'll decide.

• Every detail to the T :)

• I definitely would be. You sound pretty cute but more importantly you said you're caring, smart and funny. Those are my 3 favorite qualities in a girl

• You had me at athletic and slim.

• Like someone else said, words aren't enough. I like the physical description a lot, but the rest is too vague. Basically, if she's honest, loyal, and loves me, she has the qualities I'm looking for.

• Maybe kind of. I'm kind of shy so any girl that is outgoing towards me is a plus.

As for physical attraction, I'd like some one taller I'm almost 6 feet so 5'4 is just way too big a difference I think lol

• Yes, very much so.

• I hate these posts. They tell me nothing that I need in order to answer the question.

• Yes, it all sounds like good stuff!

• sounds good, what are the downsides? and without pic, descriptions are not that useful, sorry.

• Let's date?

• Your like the girl of my dreams

• Hello to the yes

• Ha! U becha

• Sounds about right.

• Definitely 😊