Would you date a guy born in the usa with indian parents and is totally americanized (no accents)?

• Yes I would. I find indian guys attractive
    50% (6)8% (1)28% (7)Vote
  • No, I would not date an indian dude.
    33% (4)38% (5)36% (9)Vote
  • results
    17% (2)54% (7)36% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
lmao i forgot to make it girls only. im not bi for the record xD.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but only if I really liked him and found him attractive. What I'm saying is, there are some good-looking Indian guys, but most of them I'm not attracted to.
    I mean... I can't say I wouldn't date an Indian guy when I know damn well I'd date Avan Jogia in a heartbeat!!!
    images-cdn.moviepilot.com/.../...-jogia-308818.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • oh okay haha. I've had people tell me im sort of attractive. So thats not an issue. But, i guess people can get the wrong perception with your race... I don't know i wonder if girls are afraid of them with all the stuffs happening around the world.

• Nah, if I found an Indian guy attractive and all that stuff, I'd have 0 problems dating him

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I would I was into an Indian guy at my school that still had a bit of an accent. I find Indian guys attractive just like all the rest I see why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah haha, i just wanted to gauge how much i am compared to my stereotype. which there are many of.

• Only if I like him and am attracted to him, and only if his parents/family doesn't mind me not being an Indian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not date an Indian dude, simply because I'd fear that his family would not approve of me, someone who is not Indian.

I'm very well aware that most traditional Indian families would like their children to date and marry within their own culture. It's normal.

Yes, times are changing, and every family is different, but I can guarantee there will be at least 1 person in his family that does not approve of his relationship with me, a "foreigner".

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes thats true. very traditional parents..

• Yes. Ethnicity doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be open to it, assuming we had the same beliefs

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No, but it's not cause he's indian. It's cause I don't date guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is strange indian women are hot i thought women would find indian men hot too

0|0
    0|0