Why do guys my age Never date me, its not That I mind dating older men?

Iv been with older men and its great... but recently i tried somthing new i tried dating Guys arounds my age 22-24 but they always run away... i always liked young guys but they Never liked me... they would Just talk to me for a while then break it off and i end up getting hurts... even if i meet a young guy at a store or online they Never intend to stay with me...

i get the strong feeling young guys strongly care about looks and and certain personality aspects... dating older are are Nice but being with a young guy is sweet and fun but they run off the another girl...

i do wish to date boys my age. And in case your wondering what i look like its me in m'y avatar...

Most Helpful Guy

• You could have a mature personality that connects better with older guys - It is not a bad thing I always say if you can find a male version of that you will be happy - A guy your age who appreciates a maturer personality

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the posters so far. Men take a lot longer to mature (typically) than women, so at your young 20s, your mental counterpart is going to be a little older. I used to always date older men too (my ex from a several year long relationship was 15 years older) but now I've found myself dating men more my own age because at this point they're more on my wavelength. Again, this goes for the majority. Not all women are mature and not all young men are immature, but generally speaking, at 22-24 they are still in that youthful frame of mind and are not typically interested in settling into anything. They want to 'spread their wild oats' and so on. ha! Don't take it personally. :)

What Guys Said 2

• most guys your age are still learning what they like and don't like, they are far from ready to settle down, they want to explore and have fun

• It could be their maturity levels now not all younger guys but some.

What Girls Said 0