Girls, will you date someone who is shorter then you? If you are 5'10 and he is 5'9 and with heels you are a lot taller then him, will you date him?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes to me that is not a height difference to talk about.

Heels wouldn't matter because I am not wearing them everyday.

What Girls Said 15

• Well, with my actual height (5'0), I won't date a guy shorter than me. However, at the heights you listed, I'd be fine with that.

• It depends on the girl really... I assume there is a girl you like? Have you asked her about her preferences? Usually girls don't lie about these sort of things, and it's not an odd question to ask too

• I din't what to say beacuse i think she might lie and she might say that she don't want to date me beacuae other thing.. im really inscure about my hight

• i am 5'9 and i will date any guy i feel compatible with. (though i prefer 5'6 or taller) height shouldn't get in the way of true feelings.

• Yeah I would still date him because if I like the person then that is all that matters.

• I had a boyfriend years ago who was 5'3 and I'm 5'5 and I wore heels anyway. It was never an issue and we stood out in public. He got props.

• Yeah I would

• No and believe me I know it's superficial and stupid but I can't help who I'm attracted to 😬😬😬😬

• Height really doesn't matter !
    Its how u guys are able to carry off ur relationship.

• I wouldn't wear heels with him but yeah

• Sure, i just wouldn't wear heels

• Yes I would
    i find it cute dating a guy shorter than me
    short guys are cute

• I have tried this cause I'm 5'9 I don't like the idea of bending over at any point n time that's why I only like to date guys 6'3 or taller

• Why not? 1 inch is not a big difference.

• Why not I mean if you two care about each other and want to purse this relationship then go for it little factors like this doesn't really matter what truly matters is how you feel about each other 😊

• Of course not.