There was butteflies in my pun-pun on the first date, but nothing on the second date?

i feel like a bad person... because this guy, that i have been on two dates with, obviously likes me, but im not sure how i feel.

He is a nice guy, and i was really attracted to him to being with.. but after date nr.2 i got really insecure whenever i was attracted to him or not. At the end of the day i dont want anything serious, so he doesn't have to be "perfect", just likable.. which he is

Im planning to go on a date nr.3 just so see if im still attracted to him or if i just had an off day.. And im also going to tell him what i want out of the relationship.. the last thing i want is him to feel like i led hm on

'The part that makes me feel like a bad person is where i dont know how i feel about him
i mean there was butteflies in my pun-pun on the first date, but nothing on the second date

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be in such a hurry. You've got your whole wife ahead of you and going out with someone a couple times is not going to be the end of the world for either of you. Go out, have a good time, let things happen as they will.

What Girls Said 1

• Um. In my experience, if that "thing" isn't there, it's not going to work. I liked this guy once, in every single way, until he kissed me. And he was a terrible kisser. I felt bad too, but hey, that's a deal breaker for me. Hope that helps? Good luck!