Should I just do it? or not?

Im sick of my hometown. But its nice and quiet, the people are mostly respectful. I found a place at a bigger city... but... the people are rude, arrogant but there is soooo much to do and the change will be nice for a while. Should i go or stay at my hometown? im a student by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how far away the town is. I live in a similar place to you, small seaside town, friendly laid-back people, but it does have many things going on. Carnival on sea front in 9 days time, for example. The nearest big town is 10 miles away if we need anything more than is on offer here.

I must prefer it this way round. You get the peace and quiet, and the friendly locals all the time, but the night life in the local big town when you need to let your hair down.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems that you have started to weigh the pros and cons about each option. I mean, I would worry about the rude people in the city, but, if there are so many things to do, I'm sure you will be able to find good friends while there. Sounds like you really want a change of pace as well, so I say go for it and make the switch as long as you are financially able.

What Guys Said 1

• if i had the choice i would live the city life in my early years. then move to the suburbs later on.

What Girls Said 3

• If you finance allows you to move I would move. If it doesn't work out you can always move back home. I always say I never want to what if... the move might be the perfect thing for you to do...

• Do what feels right for you. You can always go back.

• Could you not go then come back if you don't adapt to city life?