Guys, When you ask a woman for some space and she doesn't give it and it pushes you away... hiw can she win your heart back?

Well this guy and his partner just broke up after i told him my feelings. They were together for 4 years and he needed some space he said during the break up... well i was concerned about our friendship after telling him my feelings and he got a little weird and just ended up pestering him and drove him right back into his partners arms. This guy did have feelings for me but i think i might have ruined that. How can i fix this and is there even a chancebof fixing this?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a difference between what you do and what happens. No matter what you do, the guy could become into you or not. That's not your choice.

But when a guy asks you for space, give it. Freely and largely. Men need to work things by their own, sometimes. And being understanding of that, trusting that, is important. You not giving him space, is you interfering with his process, and showing lack of trust. It's a big turn off.

If he's into someone, you can't change that. The relationship might end, might not. Concentrate on your own happiness, and don't try to manipulate other people. Because when I need space, anyone pestering me gets classified as a user.

What Guys Said 3

• Your bes bet us give him his space. And if the guy going through stuff its wrong to be selfish and move on in even if he liked you.

• Well i pushed him so far away... right back into his partnwrs arms

• I really want hime

• Ah, ouch! but you pushed him away back to the other girl. Your only option is to look else where until he break up with other girl entirely.

• heeres the thing you need some control over your emotions if you love someone for years and then love somoene else then whats the point? some people just dont understand how it works they think they can love someone new every time but you must stay with one person you can't change your mind every once in a while

• I would never ask for space...