Should I date this girl that I like even thou she's been 'Slutty' before or should I ignore her which might hurt her because were close now?

She's 17 and im 19. For a while we'd just look at eachother. After a while she approached me and was really confident. She gave off the vibe she was easy. She was one of those pretty girls id never think about making my girlfriend. My freinds keep telling me to 'bang' her and that because some of them know her they say she's a slut. I dont know if it's true but is it possible considering she's been very aggressive in getting what she wants like my number and texting and stuff. I know it's bad but im conflicted because I can tell she wants me to ask her out she texted "what movies do u like?" I said "Why" and she said "So we can watch it together*wink*". She is extremely nice to me and she always separates me from my freinds. But she also flirts with other guys around me then she stares at me. Her personality is nice but should I ask her out? Im not saying she's a definite slut but she dresses revealingly she has many guy freinds and she apparently has a past. Should I A) have fun with her sexually B) Date her C) Neither. by the way way I dont want to judge her but whenever Im close to her I can't stop thinking about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like her and she likes you, you should date her. Why does it matter to you if she's had a past? The past is just that - the PAST.

Most Helpful Guy

• "She gave off the vibe she was easy."

"But she also flirts with other guys around me then she stares at me."

If that's all there's against her, don't worry. Any guy does twice that.

What Girls Said 2

• Dude, how "easy" she is doesn't matter. If she likes sex, bully for you. If you think she's sweet AND bangin' that's a pretty good combination for a girlfriend yo.

• Date her!! Why not give it a shot? :)

What Guys Said 0