4.5 year age difference?

I'm 24, she's 19 we met at work and are both into each other. I don't really know why, but what people think about our age difference matters to me. I get that its not a big age gap based on years, but given her age is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Abundantly approves. No hassles. Being an asshole, a prick, or a childish brat comes down 👇 to the individual itself of years of living or having different experiences that shapes people's outlooks.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's barely any difference at all. No big deal.

What Girls Said 7

• If your into her and she into you stop worry about what they are thinking. They don't have to walk in your shoes. You shouldn't give it a second though. and stop telling people your age difference it really none of the business... I'm 6 years older than my boyfriend and no one knows unless we tell them...

• It's not a big difference to me. I would have gone for a 24 year old if I was 19.

• You are both consenting adults. As long as your employer doesn't object you dating her, go ahead. Don't worry about the age. My parents had 18 year age gap and they made it work, so I am sure you can too. Actually 5 years is considered a perfect age gap by some.

• i m 19 and i would go for 25+ too... it is not big deal.. dont worry

• That's the same age difference I have with my boyfriend. People tend to think it strange, but I don't care. Their opinions don't have influence on me and won't make me rethink anything.

• Not that big age gap. Not at all. tell them to bugger off

• 5 years - dude, its perfect.

What Guys Said 2

• People say and think lots of stuff. That doesn't mean it should affect you.
    You are both adults. You both like each other so apparently the age is not a factor at all. Just go for it.

• nah dude you are good