Girls, annoying text habits that you hate when guys do?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• When he texts "good morning" every day. I might reply to this text in the afternoon. I do the most important things of the day in the morning, so texting every morning is an unproductive routine.
    Also asking what I am doing when I am home. What I can do doing? Normally personal stuff like eating, shaving my legs, doing my nails.
    I don't like to text at all.
    When I broke up with my boyfriend I felt more free from these things. He would consider it an alarm I didn't text him a whole week and just meet on the weekend.

What Girls Said 15

• ... not fucking responding.

• @QandAgirl oh you have more patience than me. When it hits the 7 hour mark of no reply I start thinking of all the ways I'm going to be a total bitch when I do get a reply. Usually I'm weak and I never follow through with it, though. 😂

• Lol I'm the same and look, I'm ten years older than you. This means that in ten years it's the same old bull.

• Not knowing how to spell, poor grammar, not responding and pretending like they responded or haven't seen the message, using idiotic abbreviations that no self respecting person over the age of 12 knows - not just guys, anyone.

• Not responding/taking ages to reply... writing back with one-word answers, not making any effort to advance the conversations. Using too many emoticons. Lastly, dick pics.

• Taking forever to respond/not responding at all
    One word answers (unless it's something quick like "do you want me to get you a coffee?" or something like that)
    Using text lingo/really bad spelling or grammar
    Making me carry the conversation

• Using acronyms to text, taking a while to respond and messaging me at 2:00 a. m. when I want to be sleeping

• When he doesn't text back right away. Boys don't leave us hanging!

• Grammar, Gheesh I assume everyone should know how to spell by now. Also, one- worded responses. Ex: Oh, yea, really.. it's a HUGE pet peeve of mine. It makes me feel as if the person either don't care, is bored by the conversation, or ignoring me

• 1. Boring topics (always 'hey' 'how are you')
    2. Purposefully taking awhile to respond (it's fine if you're busy, but texting games are immature and it puts me off)
    3. Abbreviations
    4. Your instead of you're (I hate that)

• Takes hours to reply. I don't reply back and if that happens more than three times.

• They read the message and not reply.

• one word replies
    not responding

• When he doesn't help carry the conversation. I've had this problem with the past two guys I liked and it made me lose interest, however my current crush is extremely helpful and attentive!

• Abbreviation

• When that take forever to respond
    When they misspell a bunch of things in one sentence (but that goes for everyone)
    When they start texting you be saying "hi"

• "k"
    (filler)