Girls, would you date this guy?

would you date this guy?

he's 6ft tall, normal to muscular (has a little tummy), brown hair, light blue eyes. He has a job, a car and a small place of his own. Acts like a gentleman/old fashion in terms of holding up doors, paying for dates.. and also takes the initative a lot when to comes to dates (he will ask if you want to meet, but puts i up to you to plan what to do and when)

But looks wise he isn't super good looking, he isn't unattractive, but you wouldn't necessarly catagorize him as hot... He is ofc a nice person, but because of a small language barrier its a bit difficult for both parts to truly express how they feel/mean.

• Yes, i would
    82% (33)
  • No, i dont think so
    8% (3)
  • Other
    10% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• The love of my life barely spoke English when we met. He grew up in a French speaking town and only knew a little. While sometimes it was a little difficult to communicate (especially in arguments) it can sometimes come off as extremely endearing. I still remember all the times we laughed about English sayings he didn't understand, or saying the wrong word at the perfect time. Like when I said he was handsome and he said I was too hahahaha. Good memories. I ended up learning French and his English vastly improved.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't really mind a language barrier. I've grown up with a lot of people I have language barriers with.
    He sounds like a sweet person also. I like that he takes the untiring ice to hang out because I often did myself taking the initiative to hang.
    Also physically he sounds pretty good, so yeah.

• Sure, but I'd have an issue with him paying for dates, and the language barrier might be a problem.

• For me, the language barrier seems like a bigger problem than the looks. He better be good in bed, because he doesn't have a lot going for him at this point.

• Nothing is setting off any red flags for me here.

• i would
    he seems nice guy

• He sounds like a nice guy.. Maybe give it a shot.

• Unsure , he sounds normal.

• Where he at though?👀

• I would. ... ... ...

• Language is a big deal for me

• I don't know... maybe