Different Views on Religion?

Seeing a man who is not a Christian. That is not a deal breaker for me, but... lately, he keeps sending me anti-Christianity videos that I do not watch. I told him to stop sending them to me. He said "Fine. I knew you would not watch them. You want to stay an idiot and a robot." I told him that was uncalled for and I respect his religious views and asked him to respect mine. He is an Atheist with two Christian tattoos from his "former" life as a Christian. Daily, he makes references to how the Church is evil and how Christians are evil, hide behind the Bible, and judge people. This sucks because I no longer like hearing from him because at some point he will find a way to dig into me about my faith. I do not attend Church services, but he insist on making rude comments about Churches, and especially on Sundays. I am a fair person and open to different views. I do not judge people for the faith, race, sexuality, etc. If it is not urting someone else, then I am cool with it. But, his rude comments are hurtful. He cannot let it go. It's insance that he thinks I'm going to "give in" and "denounce" my faith because of his bullying. Have you ever dropped someone for something like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Athiests like him are retarded! Just ignore him, for someone that doesn't believe in God, why would he spend all his time talking about God?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't see someone if they did that to me. I'm an atheist, I was raised a Christian and lost that faith when I was younger, but of course I don't think Christians are idiots or robots! Obviously he has no respect for you or for your beliefs, since you've already asked him not to send you those things and he knows that you still believe. I wouldn't stay with someone who lacked that much respect for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Ah, Religion, Brings people close together eh? xD

• You're not going to change and he isn't going to change. Doesn't sound like that will work out

• I don't believe in atheists. God and the Bible both say they are not real.

• Why are you against opening the compartment and checking out information which may explain why he doesn't believe.

If you were with someone who smoked and you knew it was bad for them, would you try to show them the facts that prove that the habit they have is bad?

You said you are open to different views but you seem compartmentalized and refuse to see anything that may make you question faith.

If you had a friend who lived their life in fear of a giant creature who was watching them and going to punish them, and you knew it couldn't be true, would you not try and help them or get them help for their delusional mental state?

What Girls Said 2

• Anti-religious people are toxic. Kick him to the curve! Even if he was dogmatic and intolerant, he won't ever love you like a man of God can because he will see you as decaying flesh and nothing more. He's wrong for you in every way. YOU deserve much better.

• I think you need to block him out from your life because he sounds very judgmental and insensitive

• He is! Totally sucks.