Is it really easier for girls to find a lover?

In comparison with guys? In other words is it easier for girls to find a boyfriend than for guys to find a girlfriend? Honest opinions please.

Not only boyfriend but also is it easier for women to get sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of fucking course it is, Girls will not give you a straight answer to this, They will drama-tize the fuck out of it.

Look at it this way, Men will actually PAY prostitutes for sex. They will FUCKING PAY them. So do you seriously think, If a women is offering the same thing, but for FREE a guy will turn them down? Not a fucking chance. All girls need to do is where something revealing and they are getting laid that night, Whereas for a guy it involves weeks / months of courtship and having a fucking perfect body and shit...

• yes that is what I think too

• Nah think about it, I mean, Without generalizing, I think its pretty fucking safe to say guys want sex more then women on average. And... welll... look at some pictures of prostitutes, They look like sleezy, gross shitty roadkill, yet guys will PAY them for sex.
      As i said, How do you think the response will be if the same thing is offered for FREE.
      Seriously, if a guy wants to get laid he has to impress a girl, whoo her, all that other bulshit, whereas a girl, no matter how ugly, can just wear something slutty and go to any old bar and fuck the first drunk dude she sees.

• "I'd say it equally hard for them both to get laid." hahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, getting sex is exponentially easier for women, it's a biological fact, look up bateman's principle. @cottonMuffin

What Girls Said 13

• It's easier for girls to find sex partners and cheap lovers, however I'm not sure if it's easier for them to find a good, quality boyfriend.

• I think so, women are naturally more attractive, plus we have more fun parts to enjoy lol. And I think it's definitely easier for women to get sex as well.

• Lmao not for me - I've never been asked out in my entire life, so is that just because I decided not to "dress like a slut"? I think not..

• really? that's surprising, I wouldn't think twice before asking you out :D

• Um not for me. I've only been asked out once and someone's only agreed to go out with me once (the other million times I was rejected)

• Sex maybe yeah but a actual relationship no not at all it is hard equally

• God no. It's circumstantial.

• circumstantial? little elaboration?

• So work harder to be that one.

• yes that is the point I have to work harder to be that one, while girls don't need to work this hard.

• i dont think so..

• I dont think so.

• None of the guys in highschool would ask me out, there'd rather date a girl who they knew would put out.

• To me , its more diffucult for girls than boys.

• Sex yes. Boyfriend no.

• No. It's easier to find an friends with benefits than a good boyfriend. Guys want to treat you like an friends with benefits to hard their cake and eat it too without commitment.

• yes I should probably asked whether it is easier for women to find a sexual partner instead of a boyfriend.

• no... no.. trust me
    *sighs

What Guys Said 14

• No, well, not for the majority.
    It's easier for a woman to get sex, but not to find a boyfriend.
    Guys do the approach all the time, girls rarely do it, therefore by just waiting the more they get is guys asking for sex. Also, depending on the age, there's more guys that just want sex than girls.
    If girls would approach more often it'll be easier for them to find a guy that wants a relationship, and also, they'll be going for who they want, instead of waiting and havingito reject dozens of guys she doesn't like.

• good point, but I think just waiting and rejecting guys is very less risky and their ego remains intact... not only that but society and evolution has conditioned men to be the one to approach.

• Yup, that's why i'm confused by the girl's responses on here.

I mean as a woman, men approach us all of the time, so I don't understand how they think they don't have more options, regardless of the actual options.

I'm almost sure that most even semi attractive women on here and in real life have been approached by way more men compared to the amount of times a man has been approached by women lol

• @GirlsLie exactly my point, you are bound to find someone if you get approached so much

• Depends on what kind of lover you're referring too. It is absolutely easier for girls to find sex partners. Finding a quality lover who's in it for the long haul isn't easier for anyone, because women don't have a monopoly on the pace and terms of relationships anymore. Men are free to choose to tell women to fuck off, or not to have relationships period, unlike before where being married gave people a boost of status. Now, no one gives a damn whether you're married or not as far as the professional and academic worlds go.

• but I hardly think that girls in early 20s would want a serious thing so getting a lover (only for sexual favours in some cases) would be their priority instead of finding a marriage partner, though I agree it can be tougher for women once they start getting older.

• This is interesting, do you think that think that this will change or get worse over time? Also, as a man, do you feel empowered by this? I always kind of have the feeling that men want women to slow them down sometimes and get upset if many women just let them and others use them... Do you prefer this set up now of women not having standards or criteria for sex partners, because its easier to sleep with them? I mean, Im always interested in the male perspective so it would be cool if oyu felt like messaging me your opinion? I've sort of just been waked up out of the prince charming phase and im interested in learning about how guys think more

• I don't feel empowered. Liberated, but not powerful. Everything they told us when we were kids was a lie. The American dream, the family, the whole thing is all crap. No one in our generation wants those things, and those that think they do lack the discipline, the fortitude, the resilience, and the patience to achieve it. Half of all marriages end in divorce, but women initiate 90% of all divorces. That should be a huge red flag for any man considering marriage. Now that women can support themselves, no man should ever feel obligated to support one. Feminism told women they don't need men, but they forgot one detail on that little campaign slogan. Men don't need women either.

• If you are talking about getting a serious relationship with mutual interests and reciprocal love, then they don't have it easier.

But is you are talking about getting a one night stand or getting a "boyfriend" just for the sake of having a boyfriend then yes. But then they will end up with a guy who simply want them for sex. Most girls don't want this even though many guys would.

• It would probably be easier to find a sex partner, but it is often not what they are after. Of course, I am no woman so I can't talk for them.

• well the question was directed at both men and women since I wanted perspectives from both sides.

• women have the final say, they just have to welcome or deny advances

• I would think it is equally difficult for both genders

• It's probably more difficult for them to find a satisfactory one.

• you mean like they lower their standards most of the time?

• No, I mean they don't get as much of what they want typically. Put yourself in the mindset and position of a woman and take a look at men. I think the problem for women is what a man wants from them is, for the most part, something they want to give (most of them anyway) but they typically want from a man things which most men are not inclined to give out of their own inclinations. It's a tough situation to be in.

• Yes, she just has to say, "I have a vagina, want it?" and she'll get sex.

• Yup for sure

• Yes. Guys have to work harder at it while women can just sit there and choose.

• this video right here is why i feel it's easier for girls:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91SlnIVDFso

• Yeah, look up bateman's principle. You can impregnate all the girl in the world with 1% of men, so women are a shit load more picky than guys, a girl just doesn't have to be fat an/or very ugly and most guys will be attracted to her.

• what is bateman's principle?

• Men have to fight and do things for the right to breed, while women just have to exist because we have a 1000:1 reproduction ratio, look it up

• yes because guys are still expected to be the initiators

• Well it depends...

In their sexual prime women hold the sexual power and therefore make the call and can pick and choose (for the most part) who and when they have sex.

After prime that power begins to decrease until it is gone altogether and they become desperate middle-aged women.

It's awful but it's true.