Why do guys I meet online act interested but then rarely ask me out again?

I don't understand has anyone else had this experience with online dating. I find most guys that ask me out will act very interested during the date, text me after but most of them rarely ask me for a second date. Has anyone else experienced this online? Or is it just me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would we take you out on a date and act uninterested? That's like ensuring we won't get a second date even if we did want one. Better to be inter wrested as possible then decide later after the moment has passed whether or not you should consider pursuing that relationship. We always start out interested we wouldn't have asked you out in the first place if we weren't.

• They may also be waiting from some kinda signal from you. Guys and girls aren't that different. Men get self conscious and unsure of themselves and what to do too.

• We just show it less. Cause culture's always whispering emotionally expressive men are weak

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you having sex with them?

• no of course not

• They may not be clicking with you in person

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe you're just being unlucky or these guys are insecure about how the first date was. Perhaps you can ask them for a second date.

• They're probably shy. Why don't you ask them?

• most guys subconsciously without knowing it actually have a time frame for the girl if she doesn't show enough interest we pull back slowly or fast depending on how where feeling for you in the moment so either show more interest or don't show it at all

What Girls Said 1

• I find that guys who look online are looking for sex not love. If the dates aren't looking like it will lead to easy sex, they will move on to the next girl. Just my observation.