Why is it wrong for men to want women who haven't slept around so much?

I hate it when women have slept around. I don't date whores.

Most Helpful Girl

• 20-year-old virgin here, and your attitude sickens me. It's okay to have a preference for innocent/inexperienced women, but calling women who've "slept around" derogatory names is completely unwarranted.

• it is really no different than people not wanting to date pornstars

I just literally posted that question a while ago

Most Helpful Guy

• Its funny, If a girl said this about guys, She would get replies like ''yeah, you go girl!, dont lower your standards for anyone!, be independednt and beautiful!''

yet, i bet girls will say to you thinks like ''omfg you rapist she can fuck as many men as she want she is an independent strong women stop being so judgmental''

• How about everybody can fuck whoever they want and not be judged for it? The only problem is when a guy gives himself the right to fuck whoever he wants but demands a girl to be "pure" for him. It's being hypocritical...

What Girls Said 13

• It's only wrong when you're a hypocrite about it. They have the right to expect the same from men.

It's also disrespectful to just call them whores. Who they sleep with is none of your business.

• It's not wrong to want that but why do you have to put women down who have slept around. Just don't date them, no need to call them names.

• I don’t think it’s wrong at all. In fact, I feel exactly the same way: I hate it when men have slept around and I don’t date whores.
    The fact that he/she was so obsessed with their genital and ego that they carelessly, recklessly risked exposing themselves to STD or altering their lives forever with a pregnancy is a MAJOR turn off. Not only that but just the idea of so many genital juices being on them makes me want to puke.

• It's not wrong as long as you also hold yourself to the same standard. I haven't slept around and if I was single again, I would not want a guy who has slept around with tons of women. Hypocrisy is not attractive in either gender.

• It's okay as long as you don't bash women who have slept around. So calling girls 'whores' isn't okay. Live and let live, find yourself a pure, untouched virgin and ride off into the sunset.

• As long as you don't sleep around a lot, its fine. If you do, then it's wrong because you would be a hypocrite.

• It's not wrong to hold someone to the same standard you set for yourself in a relationship.

• I think it's not wrong, I think many women hate manwhores, too :)

• It's not , but it makes you look like a douchebac in these days xD

• you just like feeling special, and not another "guy who I slept with"

• It's not wrong in my opinion.

• Your name says it all... You will be alone, so... get it? :D lol

• Everyone is a whore now, men and women, its the new age liberty to live life as a free spirit hoe.

What Guys Said 12

• There is nothing wrong with it as long as it is not a double standard. I see sadly that guys have been with many women but demand that the woman they are dating is practically a virgin. That to me is just mind bowing stupid. You demand it from your partner than also live by those standards.

Also don't call women "whores" if they have slept around. There is a huge difference between sleeping around and being a whore.

• I don't care about a girl's sexual history

• It makes you come off as a judgmental jerk...

• It's not wrong as long as you hold yourself to the same standards, you know, if you're not a hypocrite and sleep with dozens of women.

• I agree that women who have a high amount of sexual partners isn't attractive or something i look for when looking for a girlfriend, i think it speaks negatively about their character and self worth

I think however the same should be applied to men, you shouldn't have sex with every woman who offers,

People should be selective with their choice of partner

Its not wrong, its just a preference

• It's not wrong, provided you're also keeping your dick in your pants at the same time. Nobody likes a hypocrite.

• There's nothing wrong with it, everyone has different tastes and what they want or do not want.

• its not.

i wouldn't commit to a girl whos slept with more than 9-10 men

• I don't think it's wrong. People just don't like being disqualified from the dating pool.

• Only men are allowed to sleep aroud

• I sincerely hope you were being sarcastic

• It's always the 'Anonymous' ones saying such things.

• @JuicyBrain @Jay-Are my comment was too gross, not to be sarcastic :D

• Because if he's slept around, he would be a hypocrite

• It's not wrong, it's just not right. The only reason I can see for it is a hangup, the idea sex is a pollution for a woman or an equally bad hangup the fear of comparison to her other lovers.