What do you call your partner?

So...
My boyfriend calls me a lot of things like babe/baby/my love and stuff like that...

however, I just call him babe/baby and that's about it. Sometimes I feel kind of bad for not having like a nickname or calling him love since he already calls me that? (Hope it makes sense) so I was just curious what y'all call each other. Thanks to everyone who answers! (^-^)/

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex called me by so many different pet names that I had the strongest reaction when she just said my name. Like my real name. I got so tired of hearing baby, sweety, hun, babe. She was a waitress for a few years (a few of those months at hooters) and although I knew she didn't necessarily talk to everyone like that I just wanted nothing more than to know that for whatever reason (even if she was mad) she was addressing me. Not her idea of a current boyfriend, not some random guy she's sleeping with, not her future husband. But me. Just me. It made me feel loved in the strangest ways. It took me forever to realize she hated my nicknames for the same reason despite the fact that mine were unique and specific to her. Sometimes people just like to here their own name.

Most Helpful Girl

• I call him Teddy cause he is a teddy :p lol

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• I call him love most of the time, and sometimes dear or dearest though that's when I'm being sarcastic or patronising sometimes. He calls me dear too.

• My ex called me babe, baby, sweetheart, chula, honey, honey bunny, sweet cakes, mommy, lmao. I just called him babe really.

• Hahaha aww all these are cute! And just like me girl. Be calling babe just

• Yeah *high five* ;) keep it simple.

• (insert first name here)...