Why are there many good looking guys lately with average or below average looking women?

Like every couple of days this year when I am doing whatever I sometimes see a couple consisting of a good looking guy with an average or below average looking women. I don't think anything is wrong with it, but why there are many good looking guys lately doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the pretty girls date men with $$$ and most good looking men are broke!

• You read the question wrong

• I said good looking men with average or below average looking women you fool.

• You have reading comprehension issues darling. You asked why don't good looking guys have equally appealing girlfriends. I said it's because good looking women go for money. Most attractive men are broke. Therefore, they don't date them. Now do you get it, or do I have to spell it out for you even more? Neanderthal.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're what is available in the area. If a guy wants a relationship and there is more attractive men in the area than attractive women, he mathematically has to settle for a lesser partner. Plus, if a hot girl is aware of her hotness and takes advantage of it, she isn't going to partner up when she can play the field and benefit from the attention of multiple men.

• Or do you think the good looking guy is tired of the bitchy good looking women?

• I don't think so asker

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe because these guys are looking past their looks and appreciate who they are. Outer beauty fades, inner beauty doesn't. Just because a man or a woman isn't "hot" doesn't mean they aren't "beautiful".

• There are plenty of averages urs with good looking women too, maybe your just not seeing them

• I have seen that forever.

• I usually see the exact opposite.

• you sound bitter

• Why would I be bitter of good looking men with women that are average or below average looking if I am straight?

• You think you're attractive

What Guys Said 5

• From what I see a lot of the super good looking women do have unrealistic standards and they are based on materialistic things like yearly income, house, job title, etc. There are even many girls who don't look all that great with the "I deserve this" mindset.

So I am gonna say these girls look amazing to the guy and they don't want a girl who thinks way too highly of herself with nothing to show for it except a body that would get comments of "would tap" on social media.

• I don't know lol, maybe because looks aren't everything.

• Years of feminism has destroyed the confidence of most modern men so they settle for less than they deserve. Millions of hot 9/10 foreign women would gladly marry then sadly.

• I think most of those guys dont know that they are good looking or maybe that girl is really special to him. Personally, i think it has to do with them not seeingt hemselves the same way everyone else does.

• Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. That's all that needs to be said.