I know my coworker likes me but why is he taking so long to ask me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• does he know you like him too?

• Well I'm not sure if he likes me but a few things he does kind of shows he's interested. I was standing by the coffee machine at work and my back was turned and I hear him asking me how I've been then he told me he just got to work. And when i wanted to continue the conversation he just walked away. But I noticed after thinking about it, he didn't go to that area for anything. I don't know how to show him I like him plus wouldn't that make it too easy. What happens if I'm wrong I don't know plus I'm really shy...

• Well considering he took 7 months to walk up and talk to me then maybe I'll wait another 7 months for him to ask me out lol I think we will be conversing more since he works in my department now

• hahaa! well yeah I think working closer to each other will make a substantial difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may just be really shy. It took my husband two years to ask me out! Glad he finally did though :)

• Wow! Two years just to ask you out or to ask you to marry him?

• What! Two years omg lol did you meet him at work? And how did he eventually approach you..

• Yes, we worked together. He liked/wanted me from the moment he first saw me. We became friends. About 2-3 months before he asked me out I could tell he was falling for me. He asked me out about 2 years and 2 mos after meeting him. And he proposed one year to the day from our first date :)

What Guys Said 3

• Have you displayed interest back? And Nite just being friendly because that isn't displaying interest

• Not really, I don't want to come off easy plus I don't know how to show interest in the work place without anyone noticing lol. I tried to be extra nice in our emails by saying have a nice weekend or goodnight...

• thats a bad idea too then he will think you dont want to talk to him or are drifting away.

• You have a point. I think I'm just going to get him to feel more comfortable around me and from there I will start conversing in a more personal level.

• Probably just shy. Unless your very shy there's no reason you can't ask him to get together.

• I feel so nervous around him, I guess I'm just not sure he likes me but a few signs I've noticed indicate that he does. I guess I don't want to embarrass myself. I think he is kind of shy because I was standing alone and he came up to me and asked me how I've been and before I could answer he tells me he just got here and walked away. I don't know strange...

• When did you notice she was interested in you and gave you a clear sign? I'm assuming this is from past experiences.

• I knew this girl for over a year but I didn't get anything from her to indicate she was interested. But when I decided to leave my job I figured I would just go for it. She actually said no but we kept talking and after a few weeks we actually started dating.

• Maybe he isn't stupid enough to date at work...

What Girls Said 0