Girls, what kinds of things do you look for in a guy?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think one of the most valuable qualities I find in any guy, whether I end up falling for them or not, is how they talk to me. As I'm not incredibly girly, a lot of guys end up shutting off their filter around me and it's incredibly offputting. But, when a guy talks to me with respect and texts with proper grammar, it puts them up several notches in my book. Also, if they text literately- I have a system of counting how many times I see shortened words, deliberate misspellings of words, additional z's, and any casually used racial slur and think that that's how many less times I'll talk to that person than I would.
    Another thing is hobbies- I tend to fall for guys that have similar interests to me. For example, I'm a musician (cello, percussion and guitar) and a singer, so I find myself falling more for guys who are in one of those realms, though usually they have outside hobbies too- One was a programmer, for example. One was a baseball player. I've liked several guys who skateboard. Skateboarders, for the record, are DAMN SEXY.
    And the last thing that really makes me fall for a guy is chemistry. If I'm in a crowded room, I usually can have several pointless conversations with several guys that, while they could be great guys, I just don't click with. And then there could be THAT guy- and if there is I'm really excited- That I just don't want to stop talking with and feel something with. It doesn't have to be a significant topic like politics or social classes or anything- Even just talking about hobbies and having a light conversation can do it for me. If I go home thinking about a conversation with a guy that should've held no real weight, I know I'm in for an adventure.

Anyways, sorry for the novel, but I hope this helped!
    xoxo

What Girls Said 9

• good sense of humor, doesn't take himself too seriously, polite, kind to others, kind to animals... well-read and with a curious mind

• A guy who has the same values as me, with a sense of humour. Someone who has a certain amount of humility as opposed to being arrogant. Loyal , a good listener and a guy who is not just my boyfriend but who becomes my best friend too

• The ability to hold a good relationship. Able to hang out with me around school, yet let me have time with my friends. Shows affection, hugging, kissing, etc. Not afraid to show people I'm his. Not to clingy. Smells good. Semi good looking but not important.

• A guy who is a woman man.. and not a sleeze.. not much to ask but pretty hard to find hahaha

• I'm into religious guys.

• Honestly and a great sense of humour

• Just two things: to be funny and open minded.

• The guy should learn to be with just one woman and treat her like a princess 😇

• Mostly sense of humor, honestly, and that the guy its not afraid to should his truly self. Its kind of annoying that the guy doesn't show himself around you like with his friends