Are we only booty call?

The is the 3rd week we met.
He is 30, with a good job. he said he doesn't want a relationship. And I am just out of a 6 year long relationship. I want a break as well.
so we made out once, sex once. Both time I slept over.
he took me to exhibition, dinner, breakfast, he cooks, took me to movie without end up on bed, he won't go until see me get into the carb, he texts me after, we gave each other nick names and we chat everyday while he is working ( he is a workhoilic). Sometimes he is really busy, but he always finds time for me.
He said I am a nice and sexy girl and I deserve a fair treat.
He said he feels he is a bad person. ( ha?)
I can feel he is holding sth back, but I can also feel there is sth uncontrollable.
After the movie he said "tonight u weren't a booty call",
then he siad we should go out for movie again...
I am so confused.
are we still booty calls?
Or... What is it now...

If I want to give it a try, what should I do? Or should I do nothing, let him to decide?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep doing what you are both doing because it seems to be working. What he means by feeling bad is that he is developing something for you even if he said he didn't want a relationship. So he felt like he was being dishonest with you. What he means by you were not a booty call is that he was happy to have spent time with you and actually enjoyed your presence without feeling the need to have sex. It is very good ! To him, it was a real date. He wants more than sex now.

• He was texting me tease me with something sweet and funny whole nite after the movie. Next day he went back to Greek for 2 weeks holiday. I texted him 2,3 Daliy cute mesgs before he off to the airport, he seen them but didn't reply. So I sent last mesg and tried to joke it out by saying ' oh right we r booty calls, not really suppose to text each other lol, have a fun holiday'. And it has been 2 days, still no contact at all. Umm... I want to act nothing happened and just live my life, but meanwhile will it show him that I am trying to pretend didn't feel the obviously awkardness of silent?

• Just tell you are not comfortable doing it and that it will be easier in person. It doesn't mean what he is doing is bad though. He obviously has desires for you. He likes getting those just like you appreciate getting compliments or being told sweet words... We are more visual than women. It is ok if you are not omfortable though. If he asks again and you don't want to, just say no. Do not explain yourself because he will argument. If he insists, stop texting for a couple of hours. He wil get it...

• I asked him subtally by joking " I would love you like my personality more than my sex body" and he went serious and said" if I didn't like you in person, I wouldn't let you sleep over everytime, I would of kick you out immediately after sex". Meh, I feel a little better but still not great... I mean it's sweet but still very sexsual... And then we had some sweet bed time talk, he suddenly called my nick name and first time put 'x' after the conversation... Man, I do feel sweet like puppy love from all. Err... Guess I will just keep it easy and let it be now... Coz he said he doesn't want relationship before we started, and I don't want fall to that and get hurt... I guess I will just listen to ur suggestion :) take it easy... Lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You're booty call.