What should I do if this guy I'm dating never lets me pick the place to go see/eat/try out?

I met someone online and he's treats me well except this... on date #3 I suggested one sushi place but then he suggested a different sushi place, turns out the streets were all closed off around the restaurant that night and he was a no show (I ended up calling him because he was asleep)
We've been on 4 dates and he picks the place everytime and he never offers to let me choose or drive to places near my house.

I'm an adult and don't have time for being used by some moocher. I have been out of the dating scene for some time so I was wondering is this normal for you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should find another guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• That isn't normal. He sounds like a bag of dicks. NEXT HIM.

What Guys Said 2

• Dump him ASAP. He's either immature or a control freak and likely both.

• no, u should set up a system, neither one of u picks twice in a row. If he dosnt want to compromise, than he's prob a piece of shit

What Girls Said 1

• A no-show? Why the hell are you still seeing him? He sounds like a loser.