Is there a need to flirt with girls Im not attracted to if I never had a girlfriend?

I dont like anyone in my classes at college right now and Im starting to wonder if i will get a girlfriend ever, i never had a girlfriend and I see other guys flirting with girls a lot. I have a lot of girls as just friends nothing more. I feel left out physically and emotionally seeing other guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you flirt with a girl that you're not interested in, she'll think you're using her. Don't do that, because that would be leading her on. It's better to wait until you find someone you're interested in and is interested in you. If you just get with someone JUST to have a girlfriend, you'll eventually regret it if you're not interested in her.
    Then, you'll come across a girl who you ARE interested in. You'll tell yourself 'why didn't I wait until I met someone I would be interested in?' You'd be very unhappy, TRUST ME. Wait until you come across someone who you share mutual interest in each other. It's better to be with no one than the wrong one.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you flirt with someone you're not attracted to?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't do that. One of them could end up interested in you.