Why can't I get a boyfriend?

I'm 17, every guy views me as a sex doll because of my big butt and huge boobs, i never had a boyfriend and all the guys i liked were f*ckboys or never really saw me as more than a friend, now I'm in love with a guy but he already has someone else in mind and she's beautiful! i thought he liked me but i was wrong... so i wanna meet new people but I'm not 18, i don't go to bars or discos but i don't know what to do then? any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't approach guys give the impression that u r shy and talk to shy guys the guys that r shy love u for u and there only life perpis is to make u happy the big problem is u talk to guys that only want sex instead of the guy that is to shy just to say hi

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you even asked anyone out?

What Guys Said 2

• are you having sex with these guys? That will inevitably change there perspective of you. If you let them no from the get go that your only interested in relationships then they will back off, and others who are also more interested in a relationship will respect you more and be more likely to ask you out. Of course you can always take the bull by the horns (so to speak) and ask a guy out yourself. It may seem a little cliche but shy guys are more likely to want a relationship then a party guy.

• Post a pic

What Girls Said 2

• I know it's not the greatest way to find a partner, but you could try online dating?

• i already tried and most of them were f*ckboys :/

• Every single girl is beautiful. Men do not have the authority to distinguish between beauty of girls. And i must tell you sister those are not the real men who do see you as a thing you are someone who is gonna worth somebody's time you just have to wait for the right one